Tuesday 6 March 2007

This time next year....


We could be millionaires!!
Just spoken to my bro Stewart (whose pic I will get on the blog) and he told me that he read in The Times where a woman moved from London to Northumberland, and had her own blog.
Apparently she was such a good writer and the content of her blog was so entertaining that she was approached by a publishing company and was invited to write a book.
I dont know the relevance of the geographical mention as I haven't seen the article, maybe the blog content was of her move from the South to the North?
Speaking of the North and South, check out Stuart Maconie's new book, it's called Pies and Prejudice and is extremely funny.
He is originally from the North (Lancashire), now living in the Midlands, after some time spent working/living in London.
Its a humorous book that discusses the modern reality of the North of England (as opposed to the popular myths).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it Catherine Cookson? (dad)