Monday 12 March 2007

It's so Easy!


This blogging lark is easier than it looks, although saying that this is only my 2nd post as opposed to Michelle who looks to be posting about every 30 minutes! I've been spending some time, (during my lunch hour if anyone from work is reading this) adding the flashy extras that you'll see down the right hand side. Things like the countdown, the Flickr photos and the site stats. It helps knowing and working with internet savvy people, so thanks to James and Kate for help with the flickr and the countdown. I don't want to put too many things on here though as some blogs I've seen take an absolute age to download and I don't want that as people won't read it.

Well anyway, check out the photos on the Flickr account. Although there's no travel related ones yet there are some cool band pics of The Recovery in action. While I'm on the subject, the fabulous Recovery are playing at Egham Cricket Club on the 31st March, with a new improved set list including Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, Duran Duran and more modern classics.

Best be off.. hopefully I'll post tomorrow too (or if not I'm sure Michelle will).

Matt

P.S. In case you're wondering why I'm having to do all this at work, there's no internet access at home now and it's not worth signing up for 1 month.

No comments: