Wednesday 8 August 2007

Don´t worry about me, I´m in Argentina!!

Hi all, just a quick update. We are still bussing our way through Arg, we have spent the last couple of days in Iguazu, where we visited the spectacular falls, and also went to the frontier where you can look out and see Paraguay and Brazil, pretty impressive ey? The weather here is sub tropical, so we´ve being soaking up the sun and making the most of it, as it´s been cold since Bolivia. Today we are going on a 26 HOUR bus journey, staying "up North" to a place called Salta, we will spend a few days there taking in the sights before we start making our way Sth again back to BA, via a few more stop offs along the way. Again the weather in Salta is averaging temperatures of around 22c at the moment so we´ll be getting our summer attire back out ;-)

Argentina is a fantastic country, and so friendly and laid back, the fellas think something of themselves, but then I´m from Hull so I´m used to it ;oP
Matt has being enjoying the steaks, while I sit opposite and picture a qualified vet tracing signs of life (of the steak that is not Matt) Wine is as cheap as ever and I can´t remember the last time I had a beer, it´s going to really rankle us when we get home and have to pay at least triple what were paying here for it. We plan to stock up at the duty free before we fly to NZ!

So that´s all I´ve got time for today I´m afraid, as the 26 hour bus beckons! When we get to Salta on Thursday we will upload the pics of the falls.

No comments: